Amazon.com bestsellers list

Monday, April 2, 2012

Cryptozoology.com's Top Two Forum Trolls - ZZ and Stu

One of my favorite sites on the internet is of course Cryptozoology.com

However, if you go to the forum's they are a mix of several different kinds
of people. These people often come from educated backgrounds but with
different of diverse worldviews on religion, politics, cryptozoology, etc.

There are over a dozen forums on the site with over a hundred users.

I used to post there often but was banned due to my religious views and
convictions (I am a Christian btw who is liberal not conservative) after
numerous debates on the evolution vs creationism forum.

I would like to present here a list of Cryptozoology.com's top two
forum trolls who frequent the forums and do nothing else but present
one sided arguments, logical fallacies and unsound thinking skills:

1. ZZ

ZZ is against freedom of speech and offers nothing but one sided
arguments, logical fallacy's and unsound thinking - debating skills

ZZ enjoys silencing critics and promoting hatred of others through
the use of psychology, often getting people to side with her even
when proven wrong.

Her solution to someone she dislikes on the forums is simply banning
them rather then defeating them in debate.

2. Stu

Stu lacks comprehension, understanding, empathy and often
starts arguments over nothing in particular.

Not a gentleman nor a troll, Stu is a mix of someone who hates
others as well as himself. He is often very intolerant of those with
different worldviews then his.

People such as ZZ and Stu are very good writers and good at
using psychology as well on Cryptozoology.com's forums to
get others to side with them and in an attempt to force their
worldview on others. This also includes mocking others,
insults, ad homs and a variety of other offenses as well
such as threats of reporting or getting other users banned.

My advice to them is this through a friend, Joe Freas:

"Just remember this whenever you see a post you don't like or don't agree with,
everybody has a right to post what they desire, (whether it be atheists, satanists,
Catholics, neo-nazis, etc.). It's what men and women who served in the United
States Armed Forces have fought for, for decades so that any and everybody
has a voice." -Joe Freas, U.S. Army Chaplain

Well said Joe. I think it's time I take your advice as well.

On a side note...

All the others on these forums are, generally speaking, good people
who show some sort of an interest in Cryptozoology - whether
resident skeptics Rainbow Medicine Man, Karl, Sheriff Fatman,
NM, IrishTheRuler, or Christian believers on the E vs C forum
such as Hootowl, hroth, etc.

I think Cisco (owner of CZ.com) and Gerry Bacon do a somewhat decent
job of moderating the forum though the moderators often lack interest in getting
involved with big debates on it but they tend to get involved only when a freind
is insulted or offended or when they are over a particular post or user.

Again, I think friend and intellectual U.S. Army Chaplain Joe Freas said it best about
the internet in general:

"As far as those idiots on the internet go, remember this one key factor; "These individuals
themselves are angered because they're lost. They are lost in their own lives, their own dreams,
their friends and family life may not be going the way they had hoped. Most of the time,
they blame the world for their own faults, their own losses, etc. Don't let them bring you
down too."

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned for more... -Rob

Stu, a typical CZ.com forum troll or, possibly, the offspring of Stu and ZZ


Update!


Stu has posted the following on Cryptozoology.com about me:


See here: http://www.cryptozoology.com/forum/topic_view_thread.php?tid=1&pid=867080


Note that Stu and other bully's on the site and forums over there often call people Retarded,
Mentally Disabled, Insane, Mentally Challenged or Mentally Ill such as in Stu's current post
on the evolution vs creationism forum:


Evolution deniers are mentally illStu  Tue, Apr 24 2012, 12:51pm


CZ.com's members are such hypocrites. They should practice what they preach.


Also I do have Asperger's Syndrome combined with LD's when I was younger
and did take Special Ed classes for a while in school. Now I'm just another
average joe. -Rob

Update:

Stu vs me on the word retard - Cryptozoology.com

Stu... I think my friend Leisa said it best via her facebook status. Which I've tried to explain
all along but to no avail....

Leisa:
"Okay, I make jokes most of the time. Some of them are offensive to those easily offended (meaning I could make a joke about a board, and someone will be offended because they once had a splinter). And I'm getting a little sick of how I have to think of things before I post them.

I'm the furthest thing away from a racist since brown skin (which I own, by the way), but damn, I'm not completely PC and never will be. I use the word "retarded" because that doesn't mean "special needs" to me. It means someone like Palin, Bachmann, O'Donnell, Joe Walsh (the politician, although ... well, never mind), and people like that. People too stupid to even know what "stupid" means. People who hate and destroy. They are retarded! Is your special needs child/sibling/whatever like them? NO WAY! I know special needs people. They're only full of love and kindness. So get over the use. It's time YOU took yourself away from that label, not me. I already know what it means.

And sometimes, a joke is a joke. Or meant to be a joke. Some people need to point out the details, when all I was trying to do was make someone laugh. I know you feel better about yourself when you do that, but what about someone somewhere else who just needed to smile? And then read your rebuttal and got angry? Oh, yeah, that's an emotional uplift right there.

Just send me a FB email. This way, I can block you. (Yes, I'm that intolerant of egotists.)

This is FACEBOOK. It's not real life. I try to be a good person in both instances, but I also know the realm the internet can give us. So if I can make one person I never met laugh or smile, how cool is THAT? Seriously, take your issues elsewhere. I have enough to deal with in real life, and I just want to make one person smile/laugh a day. Your obsession in making others feel bad does NOT interest me."


16 comments:

  1. Reported as libel to Google. And reported for discriminatory usage of an image of someone with Down's Syndrome. Disgusting. Hope that Google kick you off, you sick little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy picture. How would the guy with Down's feel about you using him to make fun of someone? Is this something Jesus would do? Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the audacity to accuse me of making fun of disabled people when you and others on those forums have called people retarded, mentally disabled, mentally challenged, insane and or this:

    Evolution deniers are mentally ill Stu Tue, Apr 24 2012, 12:51pm via the Evolution vs Creationism forum on Cryptozoology.com.

    Checkmate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troll

    Again trying to censor me by filing and submitting false reports to Google and hiding behind a screen without showing who you really are you little coward you. I suspect you are afraid of me for some reason and feel threatend. However, troll, this is not CZ.com but the internet. I doubt any of your games, hatred or intolerance will be taken seriously (esp for someone who spends most of their time as a bully on a Cryptozoology forum)

    My posts are in no way offensive (I have Asperger Syndrome myself) and I've seen you (yes YOU) and others on CZ.com post much more offensive material then this. So report me all you want. You are simply acting like a spoiled brat and Nazi in trying to take away
    freedom of speech. I don't know how you found my site but it is popular. And now you may stop stalking me. Feel free to leave more comments and invite your henchmen over. I don't censor people that much anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Repost:

    I leave you coward, troll and hypocrite with this advice:

    "In response to those you speak of on CZ.com, it doesn't bother me that they speak their mind. Remember this though, "Anybody can say anything they want to through the internet. Why? because they have the screen to hide behind. These are unfortunately, in reality, true-life cowards because these types of people would never have the guts to stand up for what they believe in and say it to your face." I've been in situations like that before." - Maj. Joe F. U.S. Army Chaplain (Ret.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you talking about, you idiot? I'm not on that website, I'm a blogger on THIS site & your use of that picture clearly breaches forum rules. I've a cousin with Down's & if you think you're being funny, think again. Your blog has been reported by me as a fellow blogger. I'm posting as 'anon' as you clearly go to quite some lengths in pursuing people who disagree with you, & I don't want to be on the receiving end of your puerile vendettas like ZZ and Stu whom you mentioned above. Consider yourself warned & reported.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, Rob, nice. As to my 'Christians are mentally ill' thread, you obviously fail to quote the very first line I wrote on it: "The subject line isn't my view, of course." Anyway, whoever the anonymous respondents are, above, fair play to them. I too am now off to report your sick & twisted little self to this site's admin for your hateful use of an image of a poor young guy with Down's to try to insult people. I'll also be taking legal advice on pursuing you unless this blog is removed by the site. You've also been reported to YouTube by me. Put that in your pipe & smoke it, Rob Kiehn. You're a net stalker & it's easily proved. But you've just met your match buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Evolution deniers are mentally ill"

    And you are the living proof, dipstick. Get treatment and get of the internet, you offensive little troll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WARNING TO ANYONE READING THIS PAGE:

    The poster Rob Kiehn was not banned for his beliefs, he was banned for making threats against other forum members.
    Do not let him know your name, or any other personal information about you.
    He will use it to stalk you on the internet, slander you on several websites, impersonate you in order to ruin your reputation and lie about you in places like this one.
    He has already done this to many people on several sites.
    Be very careful of him, avoid letting him know anything about you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Reported as libel to Google"

    Don't hold your breath.
    I predict they will do the exact same thing YouTube did about it when he pulled this stuff there.
    Absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quote from Rob: And now you may stop stalking me.

    Seriously?
    You post slanderous and libelous content about other people and when they find out about it and come here to defend themselves against you, YOU call THEM stalkers?
    It would actually be funny if it wasn't so patently pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. What do we have here.
    Youre at it again I see you lying little wanker.
    I did not "follow" you over to YooToob, just like I did not "follow" you here.
    You made a false account at YooToob to impersonate me, then went around posting all kinds of sick bovine excrement while posing as me, and when someone else made me aware of it, I went to YooToob to stop it.
    And now, once again, you are posting lies about me and other people from a forum you were banned from last year for MAKING THREATS AGAINST OTHER FORUM MEMBERS, not because of your beliefs as you are continuing to lie about.
    You are an obsessive troll, liar, impersonator and slanderer, and just like last time, someone made me aware of your lying and slandering of me AGAIN, and I came here to see it for myself.
    And sure enough, there it is.
    You are truly disgusting.
    Get help, professional help, before you piss off someone who wont just choose to ignore your sorry self.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude...seriously? SERIOUSLY?

    i remembered seeing the comments you made to people on cz.com (under a different name) & you had the ban coming & had plenty of warnings to stop, but chose not to, instead you chose to carry on & start stalking people.

    my advice: GET OVER IT! also i got family with disabilities and this was seriously offensive, consider yourself reported you sick excuse for a human

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to (most of) the other contributors to this comments section. I understand why some of you prefer to remain anonymous, given that Robert Kiehn has previous form (see above) for waging personal vendettas against those who challenge him, then in turn accusing THEM of stalking HIM! There have now been several reports made to the Legal Dept. of Blogger, which should hopefully result in the removal of libelous comments & disgusting images posted by Kiehn over the past few days. Thanks again for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not "Stu" or "Z.Z." This blog is extremely offensive and should be removed. Do you use Asberger's as an excuse for such poor judgement? To make fun of a person with Down's Syndrome is the definition of Christian hypocracy. You, man, are disgusting, and represent what is wrong with our society today. Shame on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the third and final time I'm posting this:

    Stu... I think my friend Leisa said it best via her facebook status. Which I've tried to explain all along but to no avail....

    Leisa:

    "Okay, I make jokes most of the time. Some of them are offensive to those easily offended (meaning I could make a joke about a board, and someone will be offended because they once had a splinter). And I'm getting a little sick of how I have to think of things before I post them.

    I'm the furthest thing away from a racist since brown skin (which I own, by the way), but damn, I'm not completely PC and never will be. I use the word "retarded" because that doesn't mean "special needs" to me. It means someone like Palin, Bachmann, O'Donnell, Joe Walsh (the politician, although ... well, never mind), and people like that. People too stupid to even know what "stupid" means. People who hate and destroy. They are retarded! Is your special needs child/sibling/whatever like them? NO WAY! I know special needs people. They're only full of love and kindness. So get over the use. It's time YOU took yourself away from that label, not me. I already know what it means.

    And sometimes, a joke is a joke. Or meant to be a joke. Some people need to point out the details, when all I was trying to do was make someone laugh. I know you feel better about yourself when you do that, but what about someone somewhere else who just needed to smile? And then read your rebuttal and got angry? Oh, yeah, that's an emotional uplift right there.

    Just send me a FB email. This way, I can block you. (Yes, I'm that intolerant of egotists.)

    This is FACEBOOK. It's not real life. I try to be a good person in both instances, but I also know the realm the internet can give us. So if I can make one person I never met laugh or smile, how cool is THAT? Seriously, take your issues elsewhere. I have enough to deal with in real life, and I just want to make one person smile/laugh a day. Your obsession in making others feel bad does NOT interest me."

    Well said and amen. My thoughts all along.

    ReplyDelete