Amazon.com bestsellers list

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Banned from the BFRO Blue Forums

Dear reader

I am a longtime fan of the BFRO and have always
defended Matt and the BFRO itself against people
who have attacked it such as critics and skeptics
but now something has come up that has left me
in a state of utter confusion.

I posted yesterday a typical post on the BFRO's
blue forums regarding the U.S. Army Corps of
Engineers admitting that Bigfoot existed in
the 1970's followed by two links and some
text with a few quotes from the articles
I posted.

It had nothing to do with conspiracy theories
or the paranormal just Bigfoot from what
I can remember.

There were 5 responses including one from Bossburg
one of the Admin's of the forum in a good natured manner.

However when I went to use the forum again
it said my account was disabled and my post
was missing i.e. gone from the forum.

I don't know what I did wrong but must have
upset someone.

I did tell Bossburg that any articles I posted that
I thought were controversial I would submit to him
first but thought this was not controversial.

I hope that the BFRO adapts a new policy, an appeals
process for people who are banned and also a new 3 strikes
warning system (3 warnings instead of 1 before being banned)

I have always defended the BFRO and Matt against accusations
and critics. I am disappointed with their decision to ban me
instead of simply taking the post down.

I emailed the BFRO yesterday and have yet to hear from them.

Regards

Rob

p.s. The BFRO's website can be found here: Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

1 comment:

  1. My name is bulletmaker and I also was banned for nothing at all, cant figure that out. Oh well I guess they don't want any true sightings on there. Course I could have been banned when they found out I was the owner of a bigfoot photo they had on there sight without my consent.

    ReplyDelete