Amazon.com bestsellers list

Friday, October 16, 2015

Bigfoot Arm Found?

"I wanted to share my story with you guys in hopes that maybe someone on here has heard about it and possibly has some more info then I have. This sorry takes place about 20 years ago in Coshocton county Ohio. My father came home from work, sat his lunch box down on the table and pulled out a photo copied piece of paper. One photo on the paper contained an arm from about the elbow down to the finger tips. The arm was starting to decay but you were still able to tell what it was. You were able to see bone, skin and muscle.
 The skin that was intact was covered in a dark thick hair. There was a second photo on the paper of just the hand and fingers next to a tape measure. The fingers alone were 9 inches in length and were very human like in appearance.


The second part of the story takes place about 10 years ago. I was at work and on my lunch break when the foreman and started to have a conversation about Bigfoot. I don't remember what sparked the conversation but, I started to tell him about the picture my father had brought home when I was a boy. Before I could even finish, he interrupted me and said, " that's my buddy that found that. He has that arm locked up now in his freezer just waiting for someone to come along that can do something with it." At that point our break was over and nothing else was said about it.


I cant be sure if the arm was found in Coshocton county or, one of the surrounding counties. From what I remember, I was told it was found in a field or and apple orchard. I asked my father about it a few years back but his memory is worse then mine and couldn't remember all the details but he did recall the photos. I wish that I knew more about it but this is all I have to share."


Via Jared B. via the FB group Ohio Bigfoot Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment