Amazon.com bestsellers list

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 50th blog post!! And some News Story's thanks to Jen

So everybody this is my 50th post here at my blog and I just wanted to thank all
of you for looking at it and those of you who bookmarked it as well and com here
daily or at least once in a while lol.

Thank you all for your support.;)

Now here are some excieting story's that my friend
Jen aka JENAM1C on youtube pm'ed me yesterday:

Cops: Wife bites off husband's tongue during kiss - msnbc.com

John Toomey Santa Claus fired Macys telling naughty joke- dailymail.com

oap poisoned police with sandwiches?

Interesting stuff, eh? I liked the Santa Story lol.

Also I hope the police are ok and the man that
got his tongue biten off.

God bless and pax.

;)

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment