Amazon.com bestsellers list

Monday, March 12, 2012

Donations Needed at Cryptozoology.com!

Donations are needed at Cryptozoology.com which is one of the best
websites on Cryptozoology on the internet for well over a decade in
order to help keep it up and running.

Cisco, the owner and founder of the site, writes on the forum
of his challenge in keeping the website up and running:

"I'm sorry to have to ask this, but theres been problems with money currently, and I'm not going to have the fee to pay for hosting of this site next week. The fee is $80/mth. If I could get some donations made to my paypal account, cryptozoology.com@gmail.com, or sent by mail to
Cisco Serret
8306 Valleyfield Dr.
Austin, TX 78724
I would greatly appreciate it. I can send out the remaining cryptozoology.com tshirts I have, but I have no more large, just a few small, medium, XL and XXL, to anyone who donates (or at least donates enough to cover the mailing cost).

Thanks, and hopefully this is just a temporary situation. And, of course, thanks to everyone who has donated in the past. I remember all of you.

- Cisco"

-From Cryptozoology.com forum topic via the main lobby Donations Needed 

I will try to help Cisco keep Cryptozoology.com up and running by
sending in one or two small donations sometime this year, hopefully
soon in a few months or so.

I urge everyone who likes this site or Cryptozoology to please
help Cisco keep it up and running!

Thanks for your help and support. -Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment