Amazon.com bestsellers list

Thursday, September 15, 2011

R.I.P. Our Angel Dog Shania/Buttercup January 3rd 1999 - September 15th 2011

Today was a tough day. Had to put our dog Buttercup/Shania to sleep b/c of multiple health problems. She went peacefully with my Mom and me at her side. I would like to thank Dr. Becker and all the wonderful doctors and staff at the Bremen Animal Hospital in Tinley Park, IL. for their help and support. R.I.P. Buttercup/Shania January 3rd 1999 - September 15th 2011. We love you. God bless you our little
angel dog who brought great joy to our lives.

My Mom wrote this:"Today I lost my best friend , a sweetheart in every sense of the word, who protected me and gave me unconditional love--my beautiful dog, Shania, sometimes lovingly called Buttercup. Tears are streaming down my face as I write this. she w...as a blessing to my son and I.

I miss her so much already. God bless the wonderful staff of the Bremen Animal Hospital, especially Dr. Hagenberg, Dr. Becker, and Linda who showed great compassion. I love you Shania." -Donna

Thanks Mom for writing that.It is great and beautiful as well. -Rob



“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” ― Will Rogers
via goodreads.com quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment